PLAN VIEW SHOWING EXISTING AND PROPOSED:
1. Sewage facilities, including location of:
a. Pipelines – indicate design slope or minimum slope, and pipe diameter (bends greater than 45 degrees not advised).
b. Manholes (if applicable)
c. Cleanouts – indicate single cleanout within 5’ of building foundation, and at 100 foot intervals if applicable. Note: single cleanouts are required at 45 degree or greater bends, and at pipeline junctions.
d. Two-Way Cleanout – indicate two-way cleanout at property line.
e. Indicate on plans, “all cleanout boxes shall be constructed of concrete with cast iron or brass lids. Lids shall have “Sewer” imprinted on the lid.
f. Pump stations and corresponding force mains (if applicable).
3. Drainage ditches and culverts
4. Vehicle travel ways
5. Buildings or other structures
6. Property lines
PROFILE OF PROPOSED SEWAGE FACILITIES SHOWING:
1. Pipe diameter (6” diameter required for commercial projects)
2. Slope (2% minimum)
3. Type of pipe material including rating, class or schedule
4. Depth of cover – minimum pipeline coverage = 30”. Cover less than 30” in a vehicle travel way requires heavier walled pipe. See Appendix A-5, TSD Code Ordinance 1-2017
5. Appropriate pipe protection (concrete casement, thrust blocks, etc.)
6. Elevations at manholes
SANITARY SEWER DETAIL SHOWING:
1. Trenching and backfill (see TSD Code Ordinance 1-2017, Figures 14, 15, and 16 as applicable)
2. Manholes (see TSD Code Ordinance 1-2017, Figures 1 through 7 as applicable)
3. Cleanouts (see TSD Code Ordinance 1-2017, Figures 8 through 10A)
4. Any other applicable figures (Standard Drawings) as shown in the TSD Code Ordinance 1-2017
1. Submit a $250 Plan Check Deposit, a completed Project Application
, and one set of full-size (24”x36”) drawings to Truckee Sanitary District, 12304 Joerger Drive, Truckee, CA 96161
2. Drawings shall have the following written notice included in the construction notes: “All Sewerage Works to Meet or Exceed Truckee Sanitary District Code Requirements”
3. The title sheet shall include an approval block to be signed by the District General Manager (refer to page 17 in the District Code Ordinance 1-2017)
Approved plans are for use as construction documents. Undiscovered errors and omissions shall be corrected in the field at the Owner’s expense. Final “As-Built” drawings, drawn on the projects original reproducible drawings, are required for all field deviations from the approved plans.
Engineered subdivisions and large commercial projects are required to submit reproducible “As-Built” original prints and electronic data files before final approval of sewer will be granted.